Πέμπτη 30 Αυγούστου 2012

Cold September


Cold September
(verse 1)
September twenty first you,
Told me I was the first,
Who blamed you, who you alone,
You said and I gave my heart away.
(verse 2)
This was my cold September,
No sun to enter in my heart,
This was my cold story,
With no end and a boy,
The story of the cold September,
How cold, so cold, the cold September!
(verse 3)
I was so tired,
And I tried to excuse you,
But a night I remembered,
The story of the cold September, ohhhhhhh…

(verse 4)
So this is mine cold September,
No sun to enter in my heart,
This was mine cold story,
With no end and a boy
The story of the cold September…
(verse 5)
Now the winter is colder,
And you are so worried,
For the way you cooled,
My story with a go,
My September nooooo,
And my fall, alllllll……
©Kalpodimou Dora
30/9/12

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου