Πέμπτη 28 Ιουνίου 2012

Leave me

Ok so here is my first song, it's called leave me and it's about a guy that i was in love with him and now i am not but i am and you know it's complicated! So enjoy!

Leave me



Verse 1

Friday morning waiting,
To the bus stop,
I sat there next to you,
And you said hi, but I said bye,
Cause I knew that I can’t be,
With you anymore.

Verse 2

Now every night, every dream,
Every single word you sing,
I won’t be there just to see you.
Because you should leave me,
Leave me, leave me alone,
Leave me to forget the world,
You have to leave me…

Verse 3

Since you left, I haven’t smiled,
Since you left I don’t know why,
But I am broken, and I am broken,
Try to spend my time with friends,
Not with wine instead…oh…instead…

Verse 4

I ask you to leave me,
Leave me!
Please leave me,
Do you feel me?
I am so alone without you…

Verse 5

But you have to leave me,
And go, please leave me,
All alone to stand on my own,
Just leave me…

Verse 6

Just leave me…
Ohhh ohhh ohhh
                             Leeeeave meeee…please

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου